[openstack-dev] [nova] about filter the flavor

李杰 lijie at unitedstack.com
Mon Jul 2 07:43:00 UTC 2018

Oh,sorry,not this means,in my opinion,we could filter the flavor in flavor list.such as the cli:openstack flavor list --property key:value.

From: "Sahid Orentino Ferdjaoui";
Date: 2018年7月2日(星期一) 下午3:20
To: "OpenStack Developmen";
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [nova] about filter the flavor

On Mon, Jul 02, 2018 at 11:08:51AM +0800, Rambo wrote:
> Hi,all
>
> I have an idea.Now we can't filter the special flavor according to
> the property.Can we achieve it?If we achieved this,we can filter the
> flavor according the property's key and value to filter the
> flavor. What do you think of the idea?Can you tell me more about
> this ?Thank you very much.

Is that not the aim of AggregateTypeAffinityFilter and/or
AggregateInstanceExtraSpecFilter? Based on flavor or flavor properties
the instances can only be scheduled on a specific set of hosts.

https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/nova/tree/nova/scheduler/filters/type_filter.py
https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/nova/tree/nova/scheduler/filters/aggregate_instance_extra_specs.py

Thanks,
s.