[openstack-dev] [relmgt][ptl] Release Management PTL candidacy for Rocky

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Wed Jan 31 15:57:18 UTC 2018

Greetings!

I would like to submit my name to continue as the release management PTL for
the Rocky release.

Since starting with Queens I have learned a lot about our release process and
all the great automation tooling we have to support that. I've also had to
learn a fair bit about zuul and ansible along the way.

It has been an interesting and active release cycle, and I am excited to
continue learning and applying those lessons to keep things moving and looking
for any ways I can add to the already great body of work we have in our release
automation.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sean McGinnis (smcginnis)