[openstack-dev] [tc] Technical Committee Status update, January 26th

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 23:21:00 UTC 2018

On 1/26/2018 10:26 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> NB: mriedem suggested on the ML that we wait until the PTG in Dublin to
> make the final call. It gives more time to carefully consider the goals,
> but delays the start of the work and makes planning pre-PTG a bit more
> difficult.

Sorry. Did anyone talk about goals for Rocky in Sydney? I remember 
talking about goals in Boston, I think for Queens. That worked out 
better since we had a lot more lead time.




More information about the OpenStack-dev mailing list