[openstack-dev] Swift-backed volume backups are still breaking the gate

Clay Gerrard clay.gerrard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 00:41:51 UTC 2018

Does it help that swift also had to fix this?

https://github.com/openstack/swift/blob/6d2503652b5f666275113cf9f3e185a2d9b3a121/swift/common/utils.py#L4415

The interesting/useful bit is where we replace our primary loghandlers
createLock method to use one of these [Green|OS]-thread-safe PipeMutex lock
things...

-Clay