[openstack-dev] [sdk][masakari][tricircle] Inclusion of SDK classes in openstacksdk tree

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Mon Jan 22 01:08:10 UTC 2018

Hello, Monty,

Tricircle did not develop any extra Neutron network resources, Tricircle provide plugins under Neutron, and same support resources as Neutron have. To ease the management of multiple Neutron servers, one Tricircle Admin API is provided to manage the resource routings between local neutron(s) and central neutron, it's one standalone service, and only for cloud administrator, therefore python-tricircleclient adn CLI were developed to support these administration functions.

do you mean to put  Tricircle Admin API sdk under openstacksdk tree?

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang (joehuang)