[openstack-dev] [oslo.db] [all] please DO NOT IMPORT from oslo_db.tests.* ! projects doing this need to revert ASAP

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Feb 19 15:57:43 UTC 2018

IIRC we started doing that so that consumers building their own packages
can run the tests for the packages easily. I don't know how many people
are doing that, and apparently at least some downstream consumers aren't
packaging everything anyway so they couldn't run those tests.

Excerpts from Andrey Kurilin's message of 2018-02-19 17:39:11 +0200: