[openstack-dev] [OpenStack][Vitrage] .success error on vitrage-dashboard

MinWookKim delightwook at ssu.ac.kr
Fri Feb 9 12:04:24 UTC 2018

Hello Vitrage.

I installed the vitrage and vitrage-dashboard master versions and tested
them.

However, an unrecognized error ('.success () is not function') occurs and
all panels of the vitrage-dashboard do not appear normally.

I can not figure out the cause, but I changed the .success and .error of
each function to .then and .catch in dashboard / static / dashboard / projct
/ services / vitrage_topology.service.js.

As a result of this, I have confirmed the normal operation of the
vitrage-dashboard panel.

What is the cause?

Thanks :)

Best Regards,