[openstack-dev] [goal][python3] week 3 update

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 16:21:05 UTC 2018

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 2:37 PM Doug Hellmann <doug at doughellmann.com> wrote:

> [...]
> release notes jobs all work under python3, and projects don't have
> any convenient way to install extra dependencies, so we are confident
> that the new version of the job works. If you find that not to be
> true for your project, we can help fix the problem.
>
> We have a few repos with unstable functional tests, and we seem to
> have some instability in the integrated gate as well.
>
> == Ongoing and Completed Work ==
>
> These teams have started or completed their Zuul migration work:
>
> +---------------------+------+-------+------+
> | Team                | Open | Total | Done |
> +---------------------+------+-------+------+
> | Documentation       |    0 |    12 | yes  |
> | OpenStack-Helm      |    5 |     5 |      |
> | OpenStackAnsible    |   70 |   270 |      |
> | OpenStackClient     |   10 |    19 |      |
> | OpenStackSDK        |   12 |    15 |      |
> | PowerVMStackers     |    0 |    15 | yes  |
> | Technical Committee |    0 |     5 | yes  |
> | blazar              |   16 |    16 |      |
> | congress            |    1 |    16 |      |
> | cyborg              |    2 |     9 |      |
> | designate           |   10 |    17 |      |
> | ec2-api             |    4 |     7 |      |
> | freezer             |   26 |    30 |      |
> | glance              |   16 |    16 |      |
> | horizon             |    0 |     8 | yes  |
> | ironic              |   22 |    60 |      |
> | karbor              |   30 |    30 |      |
> | keystone            |   35 |    35 |      |
> | kolla               |    1 |     8 |      |
> | kuryr               |   26 |    29 |      |
> | magnum              |   24 |    29 |      |
> | manila              |   19 |    19 |      |
> | masakari            |   18 |    18 |      |
> | mistral             |    0 |    25 | yes  |
> | monasca             |   20 |    69 |      |
> | murano              |   25 |    25 |      |
> | octavia             |    5 |    23 |      |
> | oslo                |    3 |   157 |      |
> | other               |    3 |     7 |      |
> | qinling             |    1 |     6 |      |
> | requirements        |    0 |     5 | yes  |
> | sahara              |    0 |    27 | yes  |
> | searchlight         |    5 |    13 |      |
> | solum               |    0 |    17 | yes  |
> | storlets            |    5 |     5 |      |
> | swift               |    9 |    11 |      |
> | tacker              |   16 |    16 |      |
> | tricircle           |    5 |     9 |      |
> | tripleo             |   67 |    78 |      |
> | vitrage             |    0 |    17 | yes  |
> | watcher             |   12 |    17 |      |
> | winstackers         |    6 |    11 |      |
> | zaqar               |   12 |    17 |      |
> | zun                 |    0 |    13 | yes  |
> +---------------------+------+-------+------+
>
> == Next Steps ==
>
> If your team is ready to have your zuul settings migrated, please
> let us know by following up to this email. We will start with the
> volunteers, and then work our way through the other teams.

The keystone team is ready. Just FYI - there are pre-existing patches
proposed to our repositories, but they weren't initiated by one of the goal
champions [0].

I can help work through issues on our end.

[0]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/(status:open+OR+status:merged)+project:openstack/keystone+topic:python3-first