[openstack-dev] Fwd: [tripleo] PTG session about All-In-One installer: recap & roadmap

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Apr 27 04:03:08 UTC 2018

We created a new board where we'll track the efforts for the all-in-one
installer:
https://trello.com/b/iAHhAgjV/tripleo-all-in-one-installer

Note: please do not use the containerized undercloud dashboard for these
tasks, it is a separated effort.
Feel free to join the board and feed the backlog!

Thanks,

--
Emilien Macchi