[openstack-dev] Summit Forum Schedule

Colleen Murphy colleen at gazlene.net
Thu Apr 26 18:23:20 UTC 2018

Hi Jimmy,

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018, at 11:07 PM, Jimmy McArthur wrote:
> Hi everyone -
>
> Please have a look at the Vancouver Forum schedule:
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15hkU0FLJ7yqougCiCQgprwTy867CGnmUvAvKaBjlDAo/edit?usp=sharing
> (also attached as a CSV) The proposed schedule was put together by two
> members from UC, TC and Foundation.
>
> We do our best to avoid moving scheduled items around as it tends to
> create a domino affect, but we do realize we might have missed
> something.  The schedule should generally be set, but if you see a major
> conflict in either content or speaker availability, please email
> speakersupport at openstack.org.

I have a conflict on Thursday afternoon. Could I propose swapping these two sessions:

Monday 11:35-12:15 Manila Ops feedback: running at scale, barriers to deployment
Thursday 1:50-2:30 Default Roles

I've gotten affirmation from Tom and Lance on the swap, though if this causes problems for anyone else I'm happy to retract this request.

Colleen