[openstack-dev] [monasca] Monasca PTG participation survey

Bedyk, Witold witold.bedyk at est.fujitsu.com
Fri Apr 20 10:51:53 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

The next PTG will take place September 10-14, 2018 in Denver, Colorado [1]. Again we have to decide if Monasca will participate and gather together with other projects. The last PTG was a great success which is measurable in new code already submitted and number of reviews. But I also understand that it's not always easy to travel.
Please take a minute, consider all the pros and cons, and fill out this form [2] until Wednesday, May 2nd.

Cheers
Witek

[1] https://www.openstack.org/ptg
[2] https://goo.gl/forms/z2Bu5RlXin30wTpA3