[openstack-dev] [neutron][vpnaas][fwaas][vmware-nsx] Stable/queens build sphinx docs broken

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Mon Apr 16 17:36:56 UTC 2018

Maybe we should consider unblocking the stable versions at the moment and then enabling us to address in each project.

    On 2018-04-16 10:49:17 +0000 (+0000), Gary Kotton wrote:
    > We have seen that a number of stable projects that the sphinx docs
    > is broken. The gate job returns ‘retry limit’. An example of the
    > error is
    > http://logs.openstack.org/22/561522/1/check/build-openstack-sphinx-docs/cd99af8/job-output.txt.gz
    > Does anyone have any idea how to address this?

    Potential fixes seem to be adjusting the tools/tox_install.sh in
    each of these projects to stop erroring when passed only a single
    argument, or switch to relying on tox-siblings in those jobs so that
    the neutron-horizon-hack role can be dropped from them entirely.
    There is some discussion in https://review.openstack.org/561593 but
    a centralized temporary workaround is somewhat risky since the
    people in charge of reviewing any eventual revert will have a hard
    time knowing when it's finally safe to do so.
    --
    Jeremy Stanley