[openstack-dev] [neutron][vpnaas][fwaas][vmware-nsx] Stable/queens build sphinx docs broken

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Apr 16 14:34:28 UTC 2018

On 2018-04-16 10:49:17 +0000 (+0000), Gary Kotton wrote:
> We have seen that a number of stable projects that the sphinx docs
> is broken. The gate job returns ‘retry limit’. An example of the
> error is
> http://logs.openstack.org/22/561522/1/check/build-openstack-sphinx-docs/cd99af8/job-output.txt.gz
> Does anyone have any idea how to address this?

Potential fixes seem to be adjusting the tools/tox_install.sh in
each of these projects to stop erroring when passed only a single
argument, or switch to relying on tox-siblings in those jobs so that
the neutron-horizon-hack role can be dropped from them entirely.
There is some discussion in https://review.openstack.org/561593 but
a centralized temporary workaround is somewhat risky since the
people in charge of reviewing any eventual revert will have a hard
time knowing when it's finally safe to do so.
--
Jeremy Stanley