[openstack-dev] Asking for ask.openstack.org

Zane Bitter zbitter at redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 14:06:10 UTC 2018

On 05/04/18 00:12, Ian Wienand wrote:
> On 04/05/2018 10:23 AM, Zane Bitter wrote:
>> On 04/04/18 17:26, Jimmy McArthur wrote:
>> Here's the thing: email alerts. They're broken.
>
> This is the type of thing we can fix if we know about it ... I will
> contact you off-list because the last email to what I presume is you
> went to an address that isn't what you've sent from here, but it was
> accepted by the remote end.

Yeah, my mails get proxied through a fedora project address. I am
getting them now though (since the SW update in January 2017 - and even
before that I did get notifications if somebody @'d me). The issue is
the content is not filtered by subscribed tags according to the
preferences I have set, so they're useless for keeping up with my areas
of interest.

It's not just a mail delivery problem, and I guarantee it's not just me.
It's a bug somewhere in StackExchange itself.

cheers,
Zane.