[openstack-dev] OpenStack-Ansible testing with OpenVSwitch

Michael Gale gale.michael at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 23:13:11 UTC 2017

Hello,

    I am trying to build a Pike All-in-One instance for OpenStack Ansible
testing, currently I have a few OpenStack versions being deployed using the
default Linux Bridge implementation.

However I need a test environment to validate OpenVSwitch implementation,
is there a simple method to get an AIO installed?

I tried following
https://medium.com/@travistruman/configuring-openstack-ansible-for-open-vswitch-b7e70e26009d
however Neutron is blowing up because it can't determine the name for the
Neutron Server. I am not sure if that is my issue or not, a reference
implementation of OpenStack AIO with OpenVSwitch would help me a lot.

Thanks
Michael