[openstack-dev] [all][QA][group-based-policy][zaqar][packaging_deb][fuel][networking-*] Marking <= mitaka EOL

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Sun Sep 24 16:48:41 UTC 2017

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 11:26:46AM -0400, Tony Breeds wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 12:56:07PM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>
> > So, for fuel we have stable/7.0 etc - what are the plans for these? Can
> > we retire them as well?
> >
> > Those are even older AFAIK,
>
> As discussed on IRC, when I started this I needed to start with
> something small and simple, so I picked the series based branches.
>
> I do intend to get look at the older numeric stable branches but I doubt
> there is enough time for real community consultation befoer the zuulv3
> migration.
>
> Yours Tony.

Hijacking thread for branch EOL things.

I just noticed our DIB image git cache is still referencing old branches we have
EOL'd. This is because we haven't deleted the cache in some time.

I think we could update the EOL docs to have an infra-root make sure we do this,
after all branches have been EOL'd in gerrit. Unless there is a better way to do
this using git over manually deleting the cache on our nodepool-builder servers.

-Paul