[openstack-dev] Garbage patches for simple typo fixes

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 23:18:32 UTC 2017

Hi Doug,

Absolutely glad to help on this matter. We could take this offline first
via email or irc chat and then comes up with a solution for the broader
community to review

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado