[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Pike Retrospective & Status reporting

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Mon Sep 18 18:50:11 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

We started off our PTG with a retrospective for Pike. The output of
which can be viewed here[0][1].

One of the recurring themes from the retrospective and the PTG was the
need for better communication during the cycle.  One of the ideas that
was mentioned was adding a section to the weekly meeting calling for
current status from the various tripleo squads[2].  Starting next week
(Sept 26th), I would like for folks who are members of one of the
squads be able to provide a brief status or a link to the current
status during the weekly meeting.  There will be a spot added to the
agenda to do a status roll call.  It was mentioned that folks may
prefer to send a message to the ML and just be able to link to it
similar to what the CI squad currently does[3].  We'll give this a few
weeks and review how it works.

Additionally it might be a good time to re-evaluate the squad
breakdown as currently defined. I'm not sure we have anyone working on
python3 items.

Thanks,
-Alex

[0] http://people.redhat.com/aschultz/denver-ptg/tripleo-ptg-retro.jpg