[openstack-dev] [tripleo] CI Squad Meeting Summary (week 35) - better late than never

Attila Darazs adarazs at redhat.com
Wed Sep 6 15:56:13 UTC 2017

If the topics below interest you and you want to contribute to the
discussion, feel free to join the next meeting:

Time: Thursdays, 14:30-15:30 UTC
Place: https://bluejeans.com/4113567798/

Full minutes: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ci-squad-meeting

Here are the topics discussed from last Thursday:

Downstream (RHEL based) upstream Quickstart gates are down, because we
had to migrate from QEOS7 to the ci-rhos internal cloud, which is not
able to support our jobs currently. Ronelle is going to talk to
responsible people to solve problems on it.

Tempest is now running in more and more scenario jobs. See Emilien's
email[1] for details.

There's ongoing work from Emilien to get the upgrades job working on
stable/pike. Please help with reviews to get it going.

Most of the squad's work is currently focusing on getting the periodic
promotion pipeline on rdocloud working and uploading containers and images.

That's the short version, join us on the Thursday meeting or read the
etherpad for more. :)

Best regards,
Attila

[1]