[openstack-dev] [devstack] SUSE jobs started failing on peakmem_tracker

Dirk Müller dirk at dmllr.de
Sat Sep 9 03:19:06 UTC 2017

Hi David,

Thanks for looking into this. I do watch devstack changes every once in a
while but couldn't catch this one  in time. The missing pmap -XX flag
problem has been there forever but it used to be non fatal. Now it is,
which is in principle a good change.

I will make sure that it passes again on SUSE shortly.

Greetings,
Dirk

I was trying to make sure the existing openSUSE jobs passed on Zuul v3
but even the regular v2 jobs are hitting a bug I filed here [1].
As far as I know, these jobs were passing until recently.

This is preventing us from sanity checking that everything works out
of the box for the suse devstack job for the v3 migration.