[openstack-dev] [neutron] - transitioning PTL role to Miguel Lavalle

Kevin Benton kevin at benton.pub
Sat Sep 9 02:59:59 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Due to a change in my role at my employer, I no longer have time to be the
PTL of Neutron. Effective immediately, I will be transitioning the PTL role
to Miguel Lavalle.

Miguel is an excellent leader in the community and has experience reviewing
patches as a core, reviewing feature requests and specs as a driver,
implementing cross-project features, handling docs, and on-boarding new
contributors.

We will make the switch official next week at the PTG with the appropriate
patches to the governance repo.

If anyone has any concerns with this transition plan, please reach out to
me, Thierry, or Doug Hellmann.

Cheers,
Kevin Benton