[openstack-dev] [ironic] Team dinner at the PTG?

Ruby Loo opensrloo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 20:11:57 UTC 2017

Thanks Julia, for taking this on. I'm actually fine if we take a cab to
wherever, it seems like the PTG is in some sort of 'dead' zone wrt great
food for large groups :-(  Having said that, stapleton-caseys works for me,
especially if they take reservations.

My personal preference is for sushi since I love that. However, I would bet
that I am the anomaly there and that most folks would prefer
stapleton-caseys even if they don't speak up :)

--ruby