[openstack-dev] [ironic] Team dinner at the PTG?

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 15:23:58 UTC 2017

I did some searching around yesterday near the venue for places to
eat. The area is very spread out, but
http://coloradopubco.com/stapleton-caseys/ is with-in walking
distance. I spoke with some of the staff, and they said they were good
with large groups, and that Mondays is somewhat hit or miss regarding
being busy or not.

I've been thinking it might be best for us to descend upon the bar,
and kind of go from there, but I'll call and see if they they can do
reservations. That being said, the space really doesn't lend it's self
to a large reservation. There is also a sushi restaurant next door as
an alternative.

-Julia