[openstack-dev] [neutron][puppet] mod_wsgi support (pike bug?)

Kevin Benton kevin at benton.pub
Tue Sep 5 15:01:28 UTC 2017

>For the record, oslo.config already reads /etc/neutron/neutron.conf

Yeah, I think this is the only reason it even manages to get some of the
correct configuration (loading a core plugin at all).

>Also for the record, I consider not being able to load existing split configuration
files a regression.

+1. That would make an upgrade nightmare. In my earlier email I didn't mean
to imply that was the only way forward. I was just curious if it still
broke when everything was in one file.