[openstack-dev] [Openstack-dev][keystone][AAA] Unable to log in to DLUX UI using keystone created users

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 13:58:22 UTC 2017

To authenticate to keystone directly, you'll need to make an
authentication request to the identity API endpoint. We have
documentation describing the process [0] and what the request should
look like. This can also be done using python-openstackclient [1][2].

[0]
https://developer.openstack.org/api-ref/identity/v3/#authentication-and-token-management
[1] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-openstackclient
[2]