[openstack-dev] [all] Queens Goal for Tempest Plugin Split

Chandan kumar chkumar246 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 12:39:12 UTC 2017

Hello,

Since Tempest Plugin Split[0] is added as Queen Goal and most of the
projects have already started the work.
It is just a heads up. If you are going to Denver PTG.
Andreaf is doing a walkthrough on migrating a plugin from in-tree to
own repo [1]. Do not forget to attend this.
The OpenStack-QA team will be also hosting sprints in order to help on
splitting tempest plugins. If you are volunteering for the
same, take some time to participate in that.
If you have any queries or any help you need on this, I will be
available on #openstack-qa channel, Feel free to ping me.
My IRC nick is chandankumar.

After PTG, I will start sneaking in project's weekly meeting to help
the project team to achieve this goal.
One last thing, if you are volunteering for this goal, don't forgot to
update the tempest plugin split wiki page[2].

Links:
[0]. https://governance.openstack.org/tc/goals/queens/split-tempest-plugins.html
[1]. https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/qa-queens-ptg
[2]. https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Tempest_plugin_split_status