[openstack-dev] [relmgt] No meeting Sept 8

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Fri Sep 1 16:02:17 UTC 2017

As discussed in this weeks meeting, we will skip next Friday's weekly
meeting due to
many people traveling for the PTG. Regular weekly meetings will resume
Sept 15.

Next week we will have a shared relmgt/stable/infra room designated
Mon-Tues.
Most folks will be busy running back and forth to other sessions, but
someone
should be around to answer questions and give advice if needed.

Some time early next week we will try to figure out a time block for
later in the
week to all grab a corner somewhere and work through our PTG agenda items:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/queens-PTG-relmgt

Please add any additional topics to discuss if you think of something
else we should
cover while we have the face-to-face time.

Safe travels!

Sean