[openstack-dev] [QA] [Cinder] [Aodh] [Zaqar] [neutron-lbaas] [neutron-fwaas] [networking-bgpvpn] [ceilometer] [monasca-api] Removal of Old Deprecated data_utils from Temepst

Ghanshyam Mann ghanshyammann at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 02:19:32 UTC 2017

Updates:

Only nova-lxd is left to merge fix on their stable branches if needed.
nova-lxd  -
    Patch Up- https://review.openstack.org/#/q/I0a08bdfd304d988ca48fb07d901d3ecfd5968599,n,z

As Pike is released and almost all plugins merged their fix. I have
pushed the old data-utils removal from Tempest. It is WIP and will try
to merge in PTG.   If any plugin still using it, switch to new
location.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/499869/1

-gmann