[openstack-dev] [tc] [all] TC Report 44

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Tue Oct 31 20:17:56 UTC 2017

There's been a fair bit of various TC discussion but as I'm packing for my
rather tortured journey to
[Sydney](https://www.openstack.org/summit/sydney-2017/) and preparing some last
minute presentation materials, just a short TC Report this week, made up of
links to topics in the IRC logs:

* [Can openstack do self-healing?](http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-tc/%23openstack-tc.2017-10-24.log.html#t2017-10-24T21:37:33)
   This continues into the [following
   day](http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-tc/%23openstack-tc.2017-10-25.log.html#t2017-10-25T00:57:06).
   This discussion sort of asks "what are we actually trying to do
   here?" and seems to indicate there's a lot of missing functionality,
   depending on your use case and perspective.

* [Planning Sydney and Dublin meetings with the
   board](http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-tc/%23openstack-tc.2017-10-25.log.html#t2017-10-25T13:36:27).

* [More board meeting planning, and other summit
   planning](http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-tc/%23openstack-tc.2017-10-26.log.html#t2017-10-26T13:08:15).

I will attempt to take notes at the board meeting and report them
here. There will be no TC report next week due to summit. Nor the week
after as I'll still be in Sydney, so expect the next one 21st of
November.

--
Chris Dent                      (⊙_⊙')         https://anticdent.org/