[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] PCI pass through settings on a flavor without aliases on the API nodes

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Wed Oct 18 15:27:30 UTC 2017

Robert-

	No.

	Some day, once generic device management is baked, there will be.
Depending how your favorite virt driver decides to model things, one
could envision a flavor with extra specs like:

resources:SRIOV_NET_PF:1
trait:CUSTOM_PCI_VENDORID_8086=required
trait:CUSTOM_PCI_PRODUCTID_154D=required

	In the meantime, it's especially useful to get this kind of feedback
from ops so we can ensure we're meeting the right requirements as we
design things.  Please reach out if you want to discuss further.

Thanks,
Eric Fried (efried)