[openstack-dev] [neutron] Bug deputy report

Jakub Libosvar jlibosva at redhat.com
Mon Oct 16 16:37:27 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I was the bug deputy for the last week and I won't be attending today
the upstream meeting so I'm sending out this report:

There was one critical issue but got attention:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1722967

and just a few bugs that need attention from somebody with broader
knowledge of particular topics. Namely:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1722367 - this one can be either
switched to docs bug or probably closes as it was the configuration issue.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/cloud-archive/+bug/1722946 - I asked for more
info there as it's not clear if the issue is in openvswitch or Neutron code.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1723696 - would be good if Moshe
or somebody from SR-IOV team could have a look to prioritize this bug -
there is already a patch on review.

Cheers,
Jakub