[openstack-dev] [ptls] UPDATE: Project Onboarding Rooms

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 17:23:11 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone :)

With only a few weeks left before the summit, the Onboarding rooms have
started to be published to the schedule[1].

Monday has been filled with the following teams:

   - Congress
   - Heat
   - Glance
   - Blazar
   - Magnum
   - Keystone
   - Barbican
   - Charms
   - QA
   - Designate
   - TripleO
   - Masakari

Please check to see that you and your co speakers don't have any schedule
collisions. I did my best to check that everyone involved didn't have talks
elsewhere, but to be sure, please check :)

The following teams are on my list but I haven't put them on the schedule
yet.

   - Docs/i18n
   - Nova
   - Infra/Stable
   - Helm (pending TC accepting them as an official project)
   - Kolla
   - Tricircle
   - Cinder
   - Horizon

I plan to get them on the schedule in the next week and a half. Ideally, I
was planning to publish them once I had Tuesday filled to minimize shuffle
if conflicts arose. The same with Wednesday.

*There are still rooms available for the projects not seen on either of the
lists above. If you want space, please let me know ASAP- preferably by
Tuesday October 24th.*

Thanks!

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[1]