[openstack-dev] [tc] Technical Committee Status update, October 13th

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Oct 16 11:33:16 UTC 2017

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> == Final call on votes ==
>
> We need to make a final call on the Glare project team application for
> the Queens cycle. If by the end of day (AOE) on Monday there is no
> majority support for it, the application will be denied. So please jump
> on that review if you haven't yet:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/479285

I realize I wasn't clear here... This will be decided following the
charter rules[1], so with 5 votes in favor and 4 votes against (the
current status), this will be approved. In all cases I'll let the 3-day
grace period after we come to a decision here to let everyone else weigh in.

[1] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/charter.html#motions

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)