[openstack-dev] [all][infra] Zuul v3 rollout, the sequel returns

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sun Oct 15 23:32:33 UTC 2017

There is no Jenkins, only Zuul.

Zuul v3 rollout is complete as of 23:00 UTC. At that time, v2 jobs
reported by the "Jenkins" account ceased to be relevant, and v3 jobs
reported by the "Zuul" account are now used to determine whether
your changes can merge.

We have an expedited priority "infra-check" pipeline for changes to
the project-config repository so that emergency fixes for legacy
jobs can be merged quickly, and we'll be keeping this for some time
after the transition until it ceases to be necessary. If you're
still seeing any unexpected failures from migrated "legacy" jobs for
your projects and aren't immediately certain how to address these,
please bring them to our attention as soon as possible (in
#openstack-infra on the Freenode IRC network, or replying on-list to
this announcement) and we're happy to help you work on fixing them.
It also helps to get them onto the triage list we have been
maintaining here:

    https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/zuulv3-issues

We're assembling a sort of FAQ in the migration guide:

    https://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/zuulv3.html

...and we also have some more content in progress at:

    https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/zuulv3-migration-faq

Thanks for your patience throughout this process, and hopefully
you'll agree the new features were worth the wait!
--
Jeremy Stanley