[openstack-dev] [tc][election] Question for the candidates

Fei Long Wang feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Oct 13 01:25:06 UTC 2017

One thing I wish the TC could do in the past years or so is using their
"power" to help to push a more integrated/collaborative OpenStack.
Though some(all) TC members may think they don't have the power.

On 13/10/17 07:38, Ed Leafe wrote:
> In the past year or so, has there been anything that made you think “I wish the TC would do something about that!” ? If so, what was it, and what would you have wanted the TC to do about it?
>
> -- Ed Leafe

Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Senior Cloud Software Engineer
Tel: +64-48032246
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington