[openstack-dev] [forum] Draft Schedule - Deadline Oct 13 Friday 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Oct 12 08:35:52 UTC 2017

Mike Perez wrote:
> [...]
> You have until Friday, October 13th 20:00UTC to let us know of any
> corrections/conflicts.

Nice work, all!

A few potential conflicts I detected that we might want to address:

11/8 11:00-11:40
I know a number of people who will want to attend both the "Ironic vs.
Mogan vs. Nova" discussion and the "First contact SIG" discussion. I
suggest swapping "First Contact SIG" with the "Heat ops and users
feedback" session later on the same day.

11/7 11:40-12:20
In the same vein, I know of a few people interested in both the
"Documentation and relnotes" session and the "Making OpenStack more
palatable to part-time contributors" session. I suggest swapping the
"part-time contributors" discussion with the "Users / Operators adoption
of QA tools / plugins" session earlier on the same day (bonus point for
eliminating the QA/Zuul session conflict there).

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)