[openstack-dev] [ironic][inspector] Virtual Queens PTG

milanisko k vetrisko at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 10:14:56 UTC 2017

Folks,

I'd like to announce the end-of-poll with the leading option being:
*   Monday the 16th of October 14:00--15:30UTC[1]*

which essentially means 3 hours before our regular Ironic meeting (I hope I
have that right). The connection details are going to be announced on the
PTG Etherpad[2].

Thanks for Your votes and looking forward to see You there!
milan

[1] https://beta.doodle.com/poll/q7m4mnvv3h7k8eae#table
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/inspector-queens-virtual-ptg