[openstack-dev] [Monasca] [wiki] Where is GUI tutorial of Monasca

Kodama, Takeyuki kodama.takeyuki at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Oct 4 07:01:15 UTC 2017

Hi

I'm very grateful that if you consider my request.

Would you tell me where the tutorial of Monasca is, especially after installation?
If it does not exist, it is helpful for us to add the tutorial on wiki page.
 https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Monasca
Especially,  I would like to know the GUI operation on dashboard.

In the tutorial, I want to know following situations.

- how to make an alarm definition and to activate it
- how to set notification
- the example when an alarm is generated

Best regard,
T. Kodama