[openstack-dev] [Monasca] [wiki] Where is GUI tutorial of Monasca

Bedyk, Witold witold.bedyk at est.fujitsu.com
Wed Oct 4 11:38:52 UTC 2017

Hi Takeyuki,

I'm afraid we don't have documentation for the GUI. The concepts of alarm definitions, alarms and notifications are explained here [1]. You may also want to have a look at practical examples of working with the API using the Python client [2, 3].

I know that our documentation is far from complete and spread between different locations. We'll try to improve that.

Best regards
Witek

[1] https://github.com/openstack/monasca-api/blob/master/docs/monasca-api-spec.md#alarm-definitions-and-alarms
[2] https://github.com/openstack/python-monascaclient#usage