[openstack-dev] [glance] priorities for the week (11/17-11/23)

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 19:10:56 UTC 2017

Hello Glancers,

Due to the Thanksgiving holidays in the USA next week, we are
tentatively cancelling the meeting on November 23.  However, most of
our developers these days are outside the USA, so if someone has a
pressing issue and puts the same on the meeting agenda before the
usual deadline (24 hours before the meeting, so before 14:00 on
Wednesday, Nov 22), we will hold the meeting.  Erno has volunteered to
keep an eye on the agenda and send out an email to the dev list if the
November 23 meeting will be held.  (So the default setting is: no
meeting next week.)

Patches needing review:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/510449/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/520945/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/510424/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/519514/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/520644/

Except for the first patch, they're small changes that will be quick
to review and good to get merged.

cheers,
brian