[openstack-dev] [tripleo] TripleO CI Community meeting November 8

Arx Cruz arxcruz at redhat.com
Thu Nov 9 12:57:55 UTC 2017

Hello,

Here's the highlights from TripleO CI Community meeting from November 8.

   - Promotion is now stabilized and started to happen often
      - The same for Pike and Ocata
   - We are having a problem with the zuul gate queue - 24 hours
   approximately
      - For more info check http://lists.openstack.org/
      pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-November/124294.html
      <http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-November/124294.html>
      - Today 8 hours +-
      - CI team are continue to work in order to identify the root cause
      - Hold all the changes on gate until we hear from Alex that we have
      green light.
   - Removal of upgrade jobs from upstream and move it to rdo cloud
      - We had a discussion with the upgrade team, and they will work with
      us to have it migrated to rdo cloud
         - The idea is use tripleo-upgrade role in quickstart
      - Right now, there are some experimental jobs that can be triggered
      in the experimental queue on rdo cloud
   - Moving the community meeting for 2pm UTC
      - Due the daylight saving time
   - Devmode is broken by latest patch
      - The reason is because some patches are not merged yet (depends on
      zuul gate queue)
      - Attila Darazs is working on this
   - OVB Migration
      - Jobs are running pretty well