[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Upgrade community weekly meeting

mathieu bultel mbultel at redhat.com
Thu Nov 9 12:23:24 UTC 2017

Hi TripleO,

As discuss on the last TripleO meeting, the Upgrade squad will stand a
weekly meeting each Friday to discuss and share about the Upgrade
related topics.

Every body who are interested is welcome to join us and fell free to
raise any questions/issues/concerns.

Tomorrow will be our first session and it will be more CI oriented.

We will use this etherpad to track the discussions and the status:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-upgrade-squad-meeting

For the next meetings, I will setup agenda for each of those with the
following topics: Bugs, CI and Features (Specs), but everybody can add
his own items in the agenda.

Mathieu