[openstack-dev] [qa] Create subnetpool on dynamic credentials

Attila Fazekas afazekas at redhat.com
Mon May 22 15:24:16 UTC 2017

In order to twist things even more ;-),
We should consider making tempest working in environment where the users
instead of getting IPV4 floating IP, they are allowed to get a globally
route-able
IPV6 range (prefix/ subnet from a subnetpool) .

Tempest should be able to do connectivity tests against vms,
hosted in these subnets.

This should work regardless to the test account usage,
and it's likely requires some extra tweak in our devstack environments as
well.

Best Regards,
Attila