[openstack-dev] [all] Onboarding rooms postmortem, what did you do, what worked, lessons learned

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Fri May 19 15:12:06 UTC 2017

On Fri, May 19 2017, Sean Dague wrote:

> If you ran a room, please post the project, what you did in the room,
> what you think worked, what you would have done differently. If you
> attended a room you didn't run, please provide feedback about which one
> it was, and what you thought worked / didn't work from the other side of
> the table.

We shared a room for Telemetry and CloudKitty for 90 minutes.
I was there with Gordon Chung for Telemetry.
Christophe Sauthier was there for CloudKitty.

We only had 3 people showing up in the session. One wanted to read his
emails in a quiet room, the two others had a couple of question on
Telemetry – though it was not really related to contribution as far as I
can recall.

I had to leave after 45 minutes because they was an overlap with a talk
I was doing and rescheduling did not seem possible. And everybody left a
few minutes after I left apparently.

--
Julien Danjou
-- Free Software hacker