[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer]

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Fri May 12 22:39:21 UTC 2017

On 09/05/17 10:08 AM, simona marinova wrote:

>  The Alarming service doesn't work at this point. For example the
> command "ceilometer alarm-list" gives the error:

you should be using aodhclient if you have aodh.

> Now my biggest concern is that the Alarming service database
> (MySQL-based) and the Data collection service database (MongoDB) are not
> communicating properly. Is it possible for the Aodh to access the data
> from MongoDB?

the alarming database and the deprecated ceilometer db are not suppose
to be communicating with each other so i'm not entirely sure what you
are expecting. ceilometer meter-list grabs data from legacy ceilometer
db, aodh alarm list grabs data from aodh.

--
gord