[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Stepping down from core

Lucas Alvares Gomes lucasagomes at gmail.com
Tue May 9 14:15:14 UTC 2017

Hi all,

This is a difficult email to send. As some of you might already know,
lately I've been focusing on the OVS/OVN (and related) projects and I
don't have much time left to dedicate on reviewing patches in Ironic,
at least for now.

My biggest priority for this cycle was to create a basic Redfish
driver and now that the patches are merged and a -nv job is running in
the gate I feel like it would be a good time to step down from the
core team. If needed, I could still help out as core reviewer on some
small projects which I'm very familiar with such as Sushy and
VirtualBMC, those doesn't take much time and the review queue is
usually short.

Also, this is not a good-bye email, I'm still very interested in
Ironic and I will continue to follow the project closely as well as be
around in the #openstack-ironic IRC channel at all times (-:

So, thanks for everything everyone, it's been great to work with you
all for all these years!!!

Cheers,
Lucas