[openstack-dev] [tc] [all] OpenStack moving both too fast and too slow at the same time

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri May 5 14:30:13 UTC 2017

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> I would encourage folks here to help the stable branches we have right
> now! Release/Requirements constantly wait on Stable team and Stable
> team is way short of hands.
>
> Please join #openstack-stable, throw your name in wiki etc
> (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CrossProjectLiaisons#Stable_Branch)
> and get active.
>
> If we have trouble taking care of what we have now, how can we do more?

Shameless plug:

For those in Boston next week, you can join the following on-boarding
session on Monday afternoon, to see what this work really means. It's
not as hard or time-consuming as you'd think:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/18694/infraqarelease-mgmtregsstable-project-onboarding

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)