[openstack-dev] [devstack] [all] systemd in devstack by default

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Wed May 3 13:32:49 UTC 2017

On 5/3/2017 5:09 AM, Sean Dague wrote:
> If you run into any other issues please pop into #openstack-qa (or
> respond to this email) and we'll try to work through them.

Something has definitely gone haywire in the cells v1 job since 5/1 and
the journal log handler:

http://status.openstack.org/elastic-recheck/#1580728

We're seeing UnicodeDecodeErrors. I don't know why it's just that job
that's failing though since the same code and test tickling it exists in
all of the other jobs too. It could just be something to do with how
cells v1 handles vm state changes at the top which turns it into a hard
failure.

Matt