[openstack-dev] [neutron][networking-l2gw] openstack vtep setup missing docs

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 16:40:00 UTC 2017

On 30 March 2017 at 08:47, Saverio Proto <saverio.proto at switch.ch> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to use the neutron l2gw plugin, but I am not using a bare
> metal switch to bridge.
>
> I am using a server with Openvswitch.

I am not aware of any effort to implement L2GW purely in software, in fact
this was one key missing pieces that prevented the project to have CI
solely dealt with the upstream infra resources. Perhaps OVN may come to the
rescue here, I recall at some point the team was looking at the L2GW API.

Thanks,
Armando