[openstack-dev] [keystone] [tripleo] [deployment] Keystone Fernet keys rotations spec

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 16:45:38 UTC 2017

I think the success of this, or a revived fernet-backend spec, is going to
have a hard requirement on the outcome of the configuration opts discussion
[0]. When we attempted to introduce an abstraction for fernet keys
previously, it led down a rabbit hole of duplicated work across
implementations, which was part of the reason for dropping the spec.

[0]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-March/113941.html